Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Vacation is Here!

I just have to say how happy I am that winter vacation has finally arrived. Don't get me wrong...the school year really is flying by. I am just so happy to have my husband home with us for the next 3 weeks! His new job as an elementary school principal has been such a blessing to our family, but the downside of this job is that it keeps him away from home lots of days for very long amounts of time. We get to have him home with us now for the next 3 weeks and I am very grateful. No school schedules to worry about! Lots of play ahead...and maybe a few "honey-do" chores.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Lucky! Howard gets Christmas eve and Christmas off. Saturday and Sunday he'll still have to go in if it snows.
Enjoy your together as a family time.

Annie Sunshine said...

Yay! so happy for you! I think these are the times I get jealous of wives with school teachers for husbands. At least Wade gets a week off.

Karen said...

Three weeks? That's awesome. We don't even get a full 2 weeks off. I will be happy to get what I can though. No worrying about getting everyone to and from school!

The Allingham 6 said...

Yeah - 3 weeks! I'm jealous! Have fun!

Auntie Beth said...

I hope your 3 weeks were wonderful. We got away for a few days so John wouldn't be able to answer his phone. It was fun to see the snow. Now a new year and a new semester in school. Basketball is in full gear which we love. I know it will go fast and I do look forward to spring. My favorite!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Love you.