Friday, November 7, 2008

Cheerios!

Yep, that's a Cheerio, Derek!

"I got it, but how do I get it in my mouth?"

Proud Brothers
Nathan with his mouth open (a phase for him right now with photos...it's driving me nuts!), Derek a little overwhelmed by his excited big brothers, & Matty ready with the bowl of Cheerios.


Derek has reached the "Cheerios" milestone. He tried them yesterday with the help of his two older brothers. I had to convince Matty and Nathan that the highchair tray did not need to be entirely covered with cheerios. They thought this was a very exciting moment (I love that they get so into the new things Derek experiences). Derek played with the cereal for a bit and then he figured out he could put them in his mouth. From that point on, there really was no stopping him. He is getting big entirely too fast for me. I can't believe he is days away from being 8 months old. And yes, I know his hair is a little long (I get asked what "her" name is even when he is wearing blue). I can't bring myself to give him a real big boy haircut yet. I'll get there... some day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Laura is losing her hair. Wanna swap follicles?

Karen said...

Big brothers are such helpers!