Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls' Night at the Movies!

Olivia and I had the chance to go and see "High School Musical 3" tonight. We have been looking forward to this for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow is a day off from school, so we planned a date. We got to go with some pretty great friends too! Sean & Lisa and two of their girls (Hannah & Sydney) picked us up and we all headed to the Lodi theater. The boys in my family went together in August to see "The Clone Wars" (Star Wars movie), so tonight was the girls' turn. Sean is the daddy of 3 super cute girls, and he was great about coming with us to this movie. Olivia and I enjoy getting to spend time together doing "girl things". I really like it when I get to spend one on one time with my kids. I know they really like it too. We were moving our feet to the music tonight and predicting what would happen to the different characters throughout the movie. We enjoyed it and had a fun time being girls! When the movie was over, Olivia, Hannah & Sydney danced around to the music underneath the giant movie screen...it was really cute. I am thankful Livie has these surrogate sisters to do fun and crazy things with. Good times!

2 comments:

Karen said...

How fun! I've been wanting to take my girls to see it too! It's just hard with a baby that needs to eat every 2-3hours! For some reason Sam doesn't really doesn't have the desire to take them either. Oh well!

The Allingham 6 said...

I can't wait for Megan to get bigger so her and Livie can do "girly" things together! Sounds like you guys had fun!!